25.3.10

brand new : regina

A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.  Carl Sandburg                                     
~~
it's my favorite kind of session.  the one when neither parent nor i are fixated on a look, a style, or pose.  with each unfettered movement, our shoot unfolds organically. regina reminds me so much of my daughter when my girl was brand new--from her fuzzy shoulders to her gentle head of hair to her curious deep brown eyes.  dearest baby gina:  you are a child of God, and He has sent you here.

thank you, tai and ray, for sharing regina with me. it had been some time since i made pictures of anyone, and your sweet girl was the very inspiration i needed to get moving again. she is absolute perfection wrapped in a warm blanket. xox










3 comments:

Anonymous 3/30/10, 10:41 AM  

So precious! What a beautiful angel.

Dasl*it Photography 3/31/10, 10:25 PM  

Sepa I love em.. Gorgeous baby..

Unknown 4/1/10, 10:34 AM  

These are absolutely beautiful!!

Followers

Back to TOP