10.6.10

miracles come in small packages

Making the decision to have a child -- it's momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body
.
Elizabeth Stone
~•~
Considering all the events that must precisely occur to result in a successful delivery, it's no wonder childbirth is hailed a miracle.  It is every bit that and more.  Christina, thank you for inviting me to witness and record your delivery.  Your miracle is textbook adorable.  xox





























If you're an expectant mother, consider having your delivery photographed.
You won't regret being able to see over and over your first meeting with your sweet little miracle.

6 comments:

JAYEB 6/11/10, 2:23 AM  

Wow, you did a greaaat job!! You got good coverage on everything!!! Awesome work Sepa!

Puanani Tagoai 6/11/10, 9:50 AM  

Sepa, you are an AMAZING newborn photographer!!! And if I looked as great as this mama during labor, I might consider my births being photographed, but I'm a M.E.S.S.! She is absolutely gorgeous! And you are AWESOME!!!

OMI 6/11/10, 11:30 AM  

Sepa these are wonderful! Next time I have a baby I'll hire you. OKAY...save the date!

Mapuana Reed Mataele 6/11/10, 3:07 PM  

Sepa... Even thought I just had a baby a week ago looking at these photos makes me want to have another one. I wish you were there with me when I delivered :(. I teared up looking at these pics... What GREAT GREAT GREAT photos this family will have for years to come. You are AMAZING at newborn pics!!!

Nicole 6/11/10, 11:03 PM  

Those are AMAZING!! Christina, you are so beautiful. Even in labor. I can see the focus in your eyes in some of those pictures. Great job!

Myrn Photography 7/30/10, 6:20 PM  

can you believe it? i just found your blog again :) you make me want to have another baby, then not, then again, then not *sighs*.. all in all.. you're a truly wonderful photographer!

Followers

Back to TOP